HSE Policy Statement Health & Safety at Work etc; HSE GLPC Company Act 2018
Golden Leaf Pest Control; HSE Policy statement 2018 is hereby endorsed as under;
- To provide adequate control and responsibility of the concern health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health & safety and take necessary action(s) on priority.
- To provide and maintain safe workplace, vehicle and equipment.
- To inform the client regarding the health issue(s) associated to our pest control activities.
- To ensure safe handling, usage, transport, storage of pesticide and to provide information instruction and supervision to the employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To comply with Dubai Municipality Pest Control Section guidelines.
- To prevent accidents and causes of work-related ill health and to maintain safe and healthy working conditions on site.
- To review and revise our HSE policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Engr. Asif Ali Khan
May 24, 2018