Bed Bugs Pest Control Dubai
- Diagnose the problem and make sure that you really have bed bugs problem not fleas, ants, ticks or any other insect(s). If you couldn’t find the adult bed bugs, then consult the pest control professionals and discuss all the symptoms you got.
- Conceive the problem. It can be bit hard to eliminate bed bugs, but not impossible. Don’t throw out all of your belongings because most of them can be treated and saved. Only throw the furniture which would be identified as main bed bugs hiding place.
- Be comprehensive in your pest control approach. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques OR simply collective chemical and non-chemical methods may reduce the number of bed bugs and limit your contact with pesticides. Deep cleaning, use of vacuum cleaner, heat treatment and sun light exposure can make your bed bugs control strategies more sustainable.
- Reduce the number of hiding places by silicon fill the holes and cracks, cluttered home provides more places for bed bugs to hide and makes locating and treating them harder. Dispose off the paper card board boxes. Fill up the holes of wooden partition and paint the surface.
- If bed bugs are in your mattress, using special bed bug covers on your mattress and box springs makes it harder for bed bugs to get to you while you sleep. Clean the mattress once in four months by using upholstery shampooing or heat treatment. You can also expose the mattress to the sunlight to reduce the bed bugs problem. Don’t prefer pesticide application over the baby cot, use the other methods instead. Regularly wash and heat-dry your bed sheets, blankets, pillow cover and clothing. If you got the bed bugs complain then seek the expert opinion.
- Avail the services of the laundry which gets the bed bugs control services regularly.
- Bed bugs die when their body temperatures reaches 45°C (113°F). Kill bed bugs with heat, but be very careful and selective.To increase the indoor temperature with the thermostat and/or space heaters one won’t achieve the desire results. Special equipment and very high temperatures are necessary for successful heat treatment strategy. Plastic sheet expose to sun light might work to kill bed bugs in luggage or inside furniture.
- Don’t pass your bed bugs problem on to others. If you throw out a mattress, sofa or carpet that has bed bugs in it, you should damage it so that no one else takes it and gets bed bugs home.
- Thorough vacuuming can get rid of some of your bed bugs adults, nymph and eggs. Carefully vacuum carpet, floors, mattress, bed frames, around bed legs and fitting, and all cracks and crevices around the room and so on.
- Turn to the professionals. Never practice pesticide application by yourself. By hiring a reliable and responsible pest control in Dubai, can increase your success to get you out of the bed bugs menace. Contact the firm that is approved by Dubai Municipality, Pest Control Section.
You can consult us on 04 4213895/ 050 2936738 for further assistance.